Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a feeling that i can't never know how to describe!



hello humans!
4more days ,to MTV WORLD STAGE! i cannot wait... 
blardy hell, boys like girls reached yesterday ..most funneh is martin daren't eat rambutan! wahahaxxx
...
sunday-9th of august! 
i went summit ,ate uncle.john's boat!
haha...i ate the banana split -okok la...i'm way to high class lorhh...
ahah...after that, i told my parents that u8 got ppl affected h1n1 ...dead straight..
me: mommy ,dadddyyy !damn weyh ..our school got ppl kena h1n1 ...!
dad: har?! then don't go school ad lo!
dangerous...okok next week all don't go school!
....
i'm like wow!
parents ban me fr goin' school haha!
its like NO SCHOOL NO GHEETHA! 
awesome! ...well, i planed to go 0n thursday cause got peejay ...LOL!but
i don't feel like goin'!
make up your mind ladehh!!
hahha...but i'll never make choice if i don't have to ~ wheehee ..
i'm free tho...i ate KFC /MCD for about 4 days straight ..
breakfast -MCD
                                                                                                       supper-KFC! ! 
awesome right? !! haha....so even if i die with h1n1 ..i still enjoyed my life for a moment! haha!
what a sudden i thought of the fire drill in school, somehow i'll never run to the field if anything happens ..sorry ! my own safety... i'm a pretty free fella , i do whatever pops out in my friggin mine~ ...i hate tht not-ladies job "kerja kayu" ...thanks to my brain .. it came out some shit...
i got so many things to do~ haizzz...so sad! but since i'm not gonna go school..
i'll finish up everything .if possible.! but prolly, i'll do nothin! cause , i love my life now,enjoyin it ...so why would i wanna waste it on those fucked up work! ...haha...

monday -10th of august 
well ,well ,well, 
i woke up about 12.42? 
damn fuck shiett..i forgotten to tell my carpoooo! damn shit ...
auntie i'm so sorry ..
i'm awfully sorry =( 
after that, ordered mcd ofcourse! 
thn eat ,eat ,eat! 
sleep ,sleep ,sleep ,
watch tv ,watch tv ,watch tv, 
hahha! ....
about midnight ,daddy say hungry 
so went buy KFC!  .i'm seriously enjoyin life man=) went sleep ..but before that i was listenin to music..
1.eminem:we made you 
2.take that:rule the world 
here it goes the next day .....
tuesday-11th of august !
i woke up about 10? cause i hafta bug my dadyy to bring me go make a new i.c.
haha....been months at last ..i made 1 ...so fuckin ugly! ='( i wanna cry !!! i should lose it again! so i can take a new pict! haha! ..sweet!
so ordered mcd ..eat ad then go make i.c. .....less then 10 minutes everything done ...
then ...me and my sister went the curve but planned to go pyramid ...failed plan!
while we were there,we went shoppin ofcourse ...i bought a beg and a key chain ..thought of buyin more but timeless! headed home...and i'm still in my dreamland in mtv world stage ..sorta cannot wait!!
=) ... ...!  

my hotties bitches ...
honestly ..i miss you guys alot ...
other than h1n1 , i gotta rest for the concert ..moshpitters need energy! 
my current bitch addiction
1.elayne
2.sam ..
they light up my day! 
love em' !
lastly ,  i don't feel like goin' school anymore but ..i'll =) 
                              jassjazz <3
p.s: to vincenz ,thanks alottt! muah ...i believe in you , don't let me down! =) 

1 comment:

elayne said...

beb, mis you tau !! Dx

Post a Comment