Monday, August 3, 2009

hello again!! - i'm back to revenge ! to make my blogg alive~

hello fellowwsz ! 

let me get started...

so its been awhile i didn't write much over here...

maybe its because i'm lazy or maybe i'm not a good typer~ 

but i'll try my best to let you read something you'd never read before =)

lately,i'm pretty happy but theres also unhappy ...

 i GOT THE PASSES TO GO MTV WORLD STAGE 2009 LIVE IN MALAYSIA! 

so i went the curve thought of winin tickets to go thn damn dissapointed when the thng end.

thn thn ..unexpected theres round2!

how awesome and luckyy! =) 

well,adrian tan will be there too! saw him in the curve ,but i knew he will be there .

cause he told me he's desperate for the ticket! haha

today,3rd of august. 

gheetha didnt come but her fucked up spiezz! 

so i can NOT let go my hair..but i did secretlyy!

but i still had fun in school..

before school started ,all form2's in canteen, then feli invited me to rape charlene.so i went myself ,then 3V.S.1! how sad!

LOL! so i got bashed ! haha!

but i had fun! 

some bitch la! swung me! lol

haha! i lose eventhough i called 4 friends =( haha! 

think thts all..if got nything i post again**

No comments:

Post a Comment