Saturday, September 5, 2009

helloww... jazzie is back =)

the miley and mandy show-cru with a U battles step up 2


its pretty funny without the audio , haha!

hiyyy ,well its been quite long i didn't blog...
its not dyin' human ,in another way i can post more ...

i wanna talk about today ,
i woke up about 11.30 ...
and  i came up with names for my bitches. ..
hehehh!
 jazzie
 elaynie
 sammie
yannie
christie
xannie
(my best junior bitchieeezz)
nattie
chloeieee
natalilieee
------------------- if i left out your name---no worries--give me a buzz---and i'll put it --------

elayne and i are currently adorin the same young singer !! justin bieber~
haha ... unexpected ,i followed him ! god knows when ...
i still rmb the very first time i saw him on mtv .. *one time*..
and i wonder if justin knows justin ..taddaaaa!
http://twitter.com/justinbieber
(follow him everyone!)

and darn man!
friday ~about 2.15 , walkin in school ,
geetha weyh! ,she say " you look pretty" ,damn sarcastic !!

btw, i saved 4turtles =8 indirectly ,ahahzz!
specially for justin!
" you always like to ask me to save turtles, i saved alott! "
" and your turn to shush and save those dolphin"
"stop swimmin" !
-----------------------------haha!

i didn't go school for 3 weeks ,
i'd been very nervous goin in again ,
and how lucky next monday no school ,
me and charlene's reason for no school ,
some princess b'day "jasmine's bday!" haha
but for real ,i dunnow what holiday that is ...
teacher has been buggin me for the 2weeks letter ,
can't you gimme some time? and btw if im not wrong, her best top rated hobby is pinchin students!
sue  her!!!!!!!

RR isnt goin very well, everytime ..tomorrow,tomorrow .. wow, if i were jesus ,
"i'm busy today,i'll try to save you tomorrow? "
darn weyhh ...
well , samie,yannie and jazzie gonna try their fuckin best to fuckin make that RR fuckin
success!~ nyeheheh/...

i'd been practisin' the song "when i'm only me when i'm with you" with justin ...
he's teachin me new style thru online~ deadddddd lo ...
but he didn't realise all the while the guitar's notwith me ...lazy la, hand also pain!


    spott justy"


jodie's b'day cake, (elayne open your eyes! )haha

watchin transfomer! haha ...

1 comment:

Sammm said...

Soreee Jas. I promise you that I will make RR work by Tuesday. :D (I hope)

Post a Comment