Saturday, September 26, 2009

hiii humanss! check this guy out !

 i thought of sharin'  this with all of you . 

so i added this guy in myspace , and listened to his songs and i think its awesome . 
check him out wassilygradovsky

Another Minute - Original Song - Music Video



Now why can't you see
I'm lonely to be
no matter what I do
I'm still losing you
and everything I try doesn't come to an end
from the moment I'm alive
I still don't understand

and if I broke another mirror
would it take tha pain away, for it's true
If I walk another distance
would I find out you were listening all the time
everything I made it for, for somebody I adore
'cause in my heart I always feel that I don't want
anything more, anything more ...
but to spend another minute
with you ........

Now why can't you see
I'm done with the lies
why would you recall somebody like me
our days almost over
now this is the end
why would you start hiding and trying to pretend ......
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment