Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a trip to perak . * hometown*

hii stalkers ... 

like most of you guys know i went back hometown for raya ,though i'm not  malay ,i still get money .


tired = bored=  tirored
 3 in onei want the teddy~ ,i was way to bored
 booo! LOL
 i bought this dress at curve dangg...
  when i was some age~ got it frm grandma
 wanted jazzjass
 i was thinkin how i look when i'm on teveyy
 20pounds.~ wooh = 140++
 my granny at england - priceless man!

-------------------------------------------------------
 haha....       100plus everyday! and most amazing is i actually cmmd the big black dog
to sit and shakehand with me ! i did it .! pffttt .... scarryy .
then went to my dad's godma ,my godgrandma . she's very sweetttt ..
and i learnt a few lines of their languague  . urrgh! i kept repeatin' and they got annoyed aha!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                 - jazzjass-
                                                                                         when you love me,show me 

No comments:

Post a Comment