Sunday, October 11, 2009

lets partyy in dawina!

 another day here.
hellooo readers , 
     i'm tired and also sick of people around me . 

and this is specially for GENE chan . 
 - look ,if you got a damn fuck up problem with me , damn settle it ,you damn bitch , 
 don't infront pretend good behind talk so blardy much . 
 " i don't need you to like me so that i can live . 
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT ANYTHING ON EARTH . 
just another rubbish . 
.........................................................................................................................................
   i just got damn influence by justin scoldin people . 
thanks alottt man . i feellll so gooood right now! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
THEA DON'T FLAG MY BLOG hahahah!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  
  

1 comment:

Sammm said...

Apa ni? Tell her straight ni la. I'd be happier. ;)

Post a Comment