Friday, December 25, 2009

wah su wah su = what's up what's up

 hellos reader!
. with every words  from now. i hope your readin without changing tabs. :) hahaha
hahaha. merry christmas, i may not have  that time to buy you all christmas give,forgive me aights? hahaha
i'll definitely give it a try, but nothing special? maybe chocolates? so in a week schools gonna come.honestly to say, im not ready. like who is..l? its like everything just begin and ending is far far away.
i wonder what's everyone up to. if your reading ,would you head to my facebook profile , and tell me about it? i'm ready anytime soon to listen. hahaha.... i feel weird everyones' gotta cbox but i don't so .... if you dropped by and read this , will you randomly go on fb and tell me . i know lame idea but at least you've did sth nice for me , click click  << here the link .
thanks if you do so ..........
 once again go shopping this time bought lotsa stuff . well who won't? but my granny paid all ....
and today my granny nagged about the shorts i wear , she say it's way to short .... hahaha i know right.... ftw.
and write sth real soon ..... busyin . :)



when we do , do the best .so when we get , we'll be very glad - jazzjasss

<3 merry x'mas , once again ..... tata

No comments:

Post a Comment